cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Termination fee - not refunded

Ashleaw
Joining in

Hi,

Really hope someone can help, because we've been trying for moths and getting nowhere.

We moved address in June this year, we notified yourselves roughly two weeks beforehand of the move, and because you don't supply to the new address there was no termination fee. We got an email saying we need to provide evidence which we did on the last day of the 28 days, and we got an email confirming that had been accepted, however the money had already been taken and the email said that this would be returned to us in 36 days.

We've never had a bank credit or a cheque (to the new address), i would have thought after ringing up that it would be realised that a refund is due and it would be paid back, but i've rang around five times and each time been on the phone for an hour, passed to various departments who can't help me, so i've asked to make a complaint by email so the email can get passed pillar to post rather than me, but i'm told i can complain online or by phone but i'd need to be passed on to another department (the same customer service department I hung up on because he was frustrated with me for not being able to understand me) so i've done what i usually do and give up and try again another day, but i can't motivate myself to make this call anymore.

I've filled in the complaint form online, but since doing so i can no longer login. is anyone able to login at the minute because i've tried on 4 devices and 3 different browsers on each device. We would just like the refund to be processed so we can put this to bed.

Thanks 

Ashlea

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you @Ashleaw.

I'm sorry to hear of the refund not yet seemingly being issued.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn