Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EBilling PIN not known

I'm simply trying to get my EBilling PIN. I've had my account for approx 10 years and up until now have never needed this number.  Trying to log in now will not let me past Enter EBilling PIN. Can someone help, please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: EBilling PIN not known

Hi DelB53

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Have you clicked on the option to reset the details?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John. Thanks for reply. Sorry, can't find reset option. This is a tad more complicated than original message. My account was originally accessed using a "moween@blueyonder..." email address. For reasons not worth listing this email address has been dead for at least 7 years!. We have managed to get notification of bills sent to a yahoo email address BUT on the email it when is says "View this bill" it takes me to a Virgin Media web page that then informs me I've only been with V/Media for a short while and not yet sent me a bill. This may be partially down to me trying different ways to access my account. If I select Back to my bills I get another page telling me "this part of our site is changing" and askes me to log in using moween@b.y.... and, yes, my 4 digit PIN. I just can't get past this point hence asking on this forum. Not even sure if the PIN alone will let me access my account because of the dead email address - but worth trying it! Help, please. Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @DelB53

Thanks of popping back. 

We're currently updating our online services and as such are needing customers to verify the information we have listed for them; this is why you are getting the message about the site updating and why it is now asking for the PIN. 

The ebilling PIN can only be sent to the email address that is registered for ebilling. As you are using an email address that is no longer valid, you will not be receiving your bills each month and also we will not be able to send the ebilling PIN. 

In order to assist you, an IT ticket will need to be raised to completely remove the ebilling email so this can be reinstated with a new valid email address. I have located your account from your forum information and will pop you a Private Message so we can go through security with you. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your Private Message @DelB53

I have raised the IT ticket as mentioned was needed in my last public post - this has been logged under reference number P010076380. We aim to have a reply within 5 working days if not sooner. 

Once I have an update, I will sure to be back in touch. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted out for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos