cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E contract different to old contract when promised same package

lynny48
Tuning in

Hi

I had an email saying Special Offer, Renew you current contract, keeping your same package, for very little more.

It was £11 per month more so I signed up. Now the contract details  have been sent to me it states

New package TV : Mixit TV

We've removed TV : Maxit TV

So my original package has been changed to a lesser package and NOT THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE AT ALL

I'm furious

I'm in India until next March so cannot just jump onto the phone to sort this out

Can a forum team member please help me to resolve this

Thanks

Lynn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, lynny48.
Thanks for taking the time to make this post and sorry to see the upset caused by this issue with your package changes recently.

We do not support package changes over this forum in general however we'd love to see how we can best help out, please could you tell us how long it is since your new deal took effect and if you're still within your cooling off period of 14 days for changing your mind?

You could also contact our teams via live chat and messaging services on our help pages or by texting our WhatsApp support team at +447305 327 112 if a call is not possible from where you are, should you wish to reach out anytime about this without calling us.

Please, let us know more on the above and we're eager to support you in the best way we can.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, lynny48.
Thanks for taking the time to make this post and sorry to see the upset caused by this issue with your package changes recently.

We do not support package changes over this forum in general however we'd love to see how we can best help out, please could you tell us how long it is since your new deal took effect and if you're still within your cooling off period of 14 days for changing your mind?

You could also contact our teams via live chat and messaging services on our help pages or by texting our WhatsApp support team at +447305 327 112 if a call is not possible from where you are, should you wish to reach out anytime about this without calling us.

Please, let us know more on the above and we're eager to support you in the best way we can.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you Adri

Yes I am within 14 day cooling off period. I accepted new contract 27th Oct and received the details yesterday.

How do I cancel that contract please?  I shall initially try the whatsapp/help page but if no joy I shall have to cancel

Thanks Lynn

Please do try via the WhatsApp number or livechat for us @lynny48 if you have any issues at all please do  reach back out to us here and we will do all we can to help.

Thank you