cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-billing

Sisty88
Tuning in

I signed up for virgin media in July 2022. When I signed up, I opted for e-billing and all was fine. Until I decided to switch from o2 PAYG to o2 pay monthly and wanted to activate my volt benefits. I discovered that my account was under my neighbour's address, which took a while to get sorted out. In the end, I was issued a new account number, and the volt benefits were activated.

Unfortunately, since I have been under the new account number, I have been switched to paper billing (against my wishes), and have been charged £1.75 monthly since December. I have attempted on several occasions to follow the instructions to change it to e-billing, but my communication preferences have shown as "e-bills/email/texts for the entire time I have had the new account number.

I have tried to sort this out several times and just get fobbed off with the same instructions over and over, which do not work. I am getting increasingly frustrated with every passing month, when yet another bill arrives in my postbox instead of my email inbox.

Can anyone please help me? I'm so so tired of issues I've had with this company, and I've not even been a customer for a year at this point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sisty88,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there's been some ongoing complications with receiving unwanted paper billing. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sisty88,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there's been some ongoing complications with receiving unwanted paper billing. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sisty88,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message so that we could sort this out. I'm glad that we were able to get your concerns addressed and resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Nabilbr
Tuning in

Hello

i’m in the same exact issue when I’ve switched to PAYG to monthly and activated Volt.

i also took time to have volt because my mail address was slightly different between O2 and Virgin.

A new contract was created in Virgin, volt activated but since I receive Paper bills every month, charged of course..

And I contact the support, open case through the app as well, every months I’ve been told it’s solved but again, paper bill!!

I’m also getting frustrated that my account in configured with e-bill, support confirms it should be solved as they change it in the backend and again, not solved, same paper bill, same amount charged for paper!!!

please help resolving this!

thanks