Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

E-Sign Contract

Hi All,

I have just got a nice new retentions deal and is due for upgrade on Saturday 11th May, I have recieved the email confirming the order and the new contract in PDF form, but when I Logon and go to my Contract details for Virgin Media, it is showing that I needs to E-Sign my new contract, now I know they have sent it to me in PDF form on the email but they have not sent me the link to e-sign it, any help would be cool. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-Sign Contract

Hi Mart280,

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear you haven't received the link for your contract. Unfortunately, this isn't something we can arrange for you here, however, if you give our retention's team a call on 0800 183 1150 they will be more then happy to resend this for you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the reply, I just tried the number you gave and its sending me to Virgin Mobile detentions team, I need the Virgin Media detentions team who have got me a new TV, phone and broadband package, think I'll just have to call the normal 0345 number and see what they say, I've requested twice now for them to resend it but still nothing, have a good day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ah sorry, I didn't realise you were referring to your home services. For these services you wouldn't need to sign an online contract so I'm not sure what you are seeing online. 

Are you able to post a screenshot of this please? (Please make sure any personal details such as your account number, name and address are all blanked out)

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsey,

I have just spoken to retentions and they have said they will re-send it again and just to wait 24-48 hours for it to come through, the agent then did go on to say that since it is a new contract they do need a new E-Sign to go with it, I have a planned installation going ahead on the 11/05/2019 so he said that I should get it then, not too sure really, I'm made up with the deal I've been offered, just hope it is smooth sailing as I have also asked for the landline number that is currently with Sky to be ported back over to yourselves, don't want to be loosing that.

He also said that it should not delay the order, apparently it is for your records and mine in case of anything going wrong.

Virgin Media Contract E Sign.png

Highlighted
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mart280,

Very glad to hear this is sorted for you. I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you, if you do have any trouble with this, please don;t hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'm currently having the same problems but obviously i cannot see the solution as it was private, would i be able to get a dm to where i can send my contract off to as I've signed it it just needs sending off and there are no clear directions or links as to where it should be sent to. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christine9811,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with signing the contract. What we can advise is that if the contract you're looking to sign goes beyond the 14 day cooling off period this would count as an acceptance of the services and therefore an automatic signature of the contract that you've agreed with Virgin Media

In short, you don't need to take any action

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice, one less thing to worry about. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted