Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading package

Tried every form of contact possible to try and downgrade my package due to current circumstances but have had no reply.  My finances are getting desperate and I really need to downgrade (trying not to cancel completely) but if I cannot get through on phone and no reply on web form how can I get help?

completely understand the current situation but I really need to get this sorted 😞 

looking through other threads I am not the only one with this problem 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading package

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading package

Hi , many thanks for replying

I used the text service got a swift response to find out the problem but now been left waiting for 5 days
0 Kudos