Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Downgrade package

Hi like many people across the country, have been impacted by the ongoing pandemic and loss of self employment. Looking to downgrade my packeage as currently paying £116 per month which unable to totally afford. Looking at removing my landline as like many others do not need or use. Please can someone from VM help. Totally frustrated at using web chat 4 days running and now using the text number yesterday being repeatedly passed from person to person ( need to transfer you to this team ) and then no one gets back to even hours later.

Please can someone help. Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrade package

Have you tried sending an email?

Www.virginmedia.com

Tell them the situation your in, and they may be able to help with everything that is going on at the moment

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tried that also but to no avail, would appreciate someone from VM team who works on this form ( seen previous posts ) from team members being able to help customers with similar posts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning jandh151,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry you've not been able to contact us regarding your package change so far. If you can please text us on +44753 305 1809 we'll be able to take a look at this for you. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Alex, thank you for responding. Unfortunately i have been trying that and even yesterday i got passed from person to person advising they were passing to the appropriate team !!!!  Spent all afternoon and night and still never received a response from the appropriate team. Can someone please provide support and help with this enquiry.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry for the experience you've had jandh151,

There will be some automated responses to begin with, in order to get you through to the right agent with the right skill to help you. Please bear with us, and you'll be popped over to someone who can help. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• Alex, i can totally understand but the responses i was getting was from actual agents who condirmed their names, not a computerised automated response. 
0 Kudos