Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgrade package

Hello

I am currently in the Mix bundle package. My contract ends as of 24th April. I would like to downgrade this to a Broadband only package. Could you please let me know, how i would be able to get it done. With COVID the customer care call is getting an endless wait and terminates automatically. Please help. 

Regards

Balaji 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrade package

You will just have to persevere.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrade package

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you're having.

Unfortunately we are unable to help with anything like this on the forums. We just don't have access to these systems.

For any account issues apart from trying to call CS your best option at the moment is to send a text to 07533 051809 with details of your problem along with your account number and area reference. Someone will then contact you to discuss. You can try the Live Chat but I know there have been issues with it.

Unfortunately as I'm sure you can appreciate with what's going on at the moment some of our call centres are currently closed/running with less staff so it may take a while to get through or for someone to get in touch.

I know it's not ideal, but more and more of them are being set up to work from home which will gradually speed things up

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos