Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dowgrading Package

Hi, i recently extended my contract with virgin media in july 2020  for 18 months..im on the top package Maxit TV, 350mps internet and telephone for £115 per month. Due to Covid pennies are short. Im wondering if i can downgrade my package in the middle of a contract to save money ifso how do i go about this? i wonder if virgin will have any black friday deals on? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dowgrading Package

Hi Nickd39, 

Thanks for using the forums to get your package price looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some strain. You can downgrade whilst still in a contract however you may not be eligible for any further discounts on your price seen as you've already got them on your contract. 

You can always give our downgrades team a call on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4, 2 or text 0753 305 1809 and allow the bot to triage you to the right team. Unfortunately we can't change packages here on the forums otherwise I would love to help further!

I hope you find what you're looking for 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi, thanks for your reply, can i downgrade online to a new deal?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As it may incur pro rate charges it needs to be done with the team if you can please contact on the above information.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos