Menu
Kirstywh
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Does virgin media offer ANY disabled customer processes or help?

I suffered a life changing accident 3 years ago which left me with a severe traumatic brain injury.

Im mostly ok, i just have no short term memory and have MASSIVE verbal communication issues now.

Virgin media was a fantastic service for me for the first 4 years i was with them but litteraly from the day i had my accident and became disabled, every customer service interaction ive had to have with virgin to manage my account has been AWFUL. It has litteraly been so unhelpful at points i have left the phone in tears of frustration knowing they will still keep taking my money no problem, yet its too much of a difficulty for them to assist me with technical support for their dodgy routers, poor set ups and general maintenance of my account...

It absolutely astounds me that a company as big as virgin has such an awful service for disabled people and i dont even understand how they can keep being allowed to get away with it either.

All im asking is, has anyone found/seen an online support process for virgin account management and trouble shooting that is specifically designed to care about customers who may have more difficulties? 

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does virgin media offer ANY disabled customer processes or help?

Is none of the information here appropriate: Accessibility and extra support?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does virgin media offer ANY disabled customer processes or help?

Hi @Kirstywh

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post, we're very happy to have you with us. 🙂 

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience here, I can only imagine how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I can assure you our team are here to offer any support you need, if you would like me to look into any issues you're having please let me know and I'll happily send you a PM.

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos