Menu
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone at Virgin have any ounce of customer service

My ongoing saga with Virgin is now seemingly only going to end with me seeking a different supplier. I joined Virgin in December, got what I thought was a good deal, seems Virgin have no notes on my account of this deal so despite phone calls and complaints doesn't look like they want to honour that  contract. Complaints were put in on website, after initial automated response guess what, silence eight weeks with not a word from Virgin, classic ignore tactics or incompetence not sure yet. As the offer was a credit on the first bill I was left with financial trouble as I still had to pay my previous supplier (coming home soon). On the 28th Jan I had a text conversation with Virgin to change my direct debit to 30th of the Month. Today 79 quid was taken from my bank, already unhappy with the ongoing issues I telephoned Virgin. 2 hours 7 minutes and 48 seconds later I have a better understanding of Virgin's delay tactics / incompetency. I was told that it was ok they took the money early as they won't take as much on the due date. When put through to the disconections team I was told the bill could already have been generated, No the bill was dated 10th Feb, system error. Maybe ignoring complaints is a system error too. I will generate a new complaint here, ok I say can I have the ref  number I ask, on hold yet again until after just over the hours wasted listening to lie after lie, I am re connected to an automated message asking what I want. What do I want??? Virgin to  stand up and communicate with  customers maybe. Probably too late  for me to sort out the issues now, will try to get a reference number tomorrow (good luck with that, can't imagine that exists). Guess the only way forward is to have the  contract terminated and change service providers. What an absolute disgrace virgin customer service is. Does anyone know a service provider that honours contracts and has reasonable customer service?

0 Kudos
Johninboro
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone at Virgin have any ounce of customer service

Or you could have just gone online, logged into your account and changed your direct debit date there?

You could have even changed it via the IVR after calling 150

Feel free to click on the thumbs up thingy and kudos thing. It really helps me to feel important and boosts my ego.
Seriously though, I'm happy to help.
0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I changed it in a text conversation with virgin confirmed with the bill on my virgin media

0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Did you read my post before trying to big yourself up?

0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kudos thingy thumbs up what are you after?  If you read my post you would see I had a text conversation and a bill fromVirgin with the date they would take the direct debit. Why would I also phone them? Happy to help who?? Oh yeah Virgin

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No need to be rude.
0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not being rude!! If you read the post you can see what has gone on. Sounds rude to me suggesting I am in the wrong and  could have done more

0 Kudos
Johninboro
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No  you WERE being rude, and childish in your reply.

If this is how you attempt to communicate with people then you're not going to get very far.

You could also do with a sense of humour along with manners that you're lacking.

Feel free to click on the thumbs up thingy and kudos thing. It really helps me to feel important and boosts my ego.
Seriously though, I'm happy to help.
0 Kudos