Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Do Virgin Media actually respond to complaints

I’ve had a complaint with virgin media now since my first month (roughly July last year) and didn’t hear anything from them, 2 weeks ago I received a letter saying my complaint had been resolved. It hadn’t........

so I complained again, 2 weeks later, still no acknowledgment of complaint.

im just wondering, is virgin media’s lack of response to these complaint just another tick on the Awful customer service they provide, or has anyone ever had them respond, or better yet, resolve an issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do Virgin Media actually respond to complaints

Hi tbland5591,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am really sorry to hear you haven't received your free gift,, I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send yo an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do Virgin Media actually respond to complaints

im just wondering, is virgin media’s lack of response to these complaint just another tick on the Awful customer service they provide, or has anyone ever had them respond, or better yet, resolve an issue

Regrettably Virgin Media have had a reputation for poor customer service for many years now.  The forum staff here do their best, and I've been thankful for their help when I've needed it, but the offshore call centre is a complete waste of time, and the whole customer experience is a chaotic, disjointed mess, overlaid with frequent price rises.  Looking at Ofcom data, VM have seen customer complaints rise steeply through 2019, which doesn't come as a surprise to me.  Corporate results also show VM has been losing customers, largely because they've decided to offer poorer deals to existing customers at the end of their contract.

If your complaint has now been resolved to your satisfaction that's good, if it hasn't then you should contact CISAS the independent arbitration service, they will sort it out, and they'll charge VM for the privilege.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos