Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Discount

• Hi my contract is coming up soon and I have a discount on my broadband was wondering if I could get a discount or money off now instead of me looking for broadband somewhere else like sky, talk talk or plusnet 
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discount

you would need to call in to see what they can offer. It will not match a new customer deal

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discount

Hi Lantern2814,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

If you have a broadband only package it might be worthwhile looking at a broadband and phoneline package as that often works out cheaper. You don't need to use the phoneline.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos