cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount not being applied each month

KentDistressed
Tuning in

Recently signed up to O2 for mobile, so received the broadband speed upgrade. Noticed my bill then increased by £5/mth, so contacted VM, who advised that I would receive a £5 credit each month.

Needless to say it hasn't happened and so I am now being charged an extra £5/mth. I have it all confirmed in a WhatsApp chat to say I would receive the credit each month, yet here I am for the second month running trying to get it reimbursed. Why do VM make it so difficult to contact them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KentDistressed 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I am so sorry that you have faced these issues. We have now confirmed the credit on the bill and this should be resolved for you. 

If you do have any issues in the future or need any further help please do pop back and we will do all we can to assist. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KentDistressed 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I'm so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for reaching out. I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a look into this and see what's happened. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KentDistressed 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I am so sorry that you have faced these issues. We have now confirmed the credit on the bill and this should be resolved for you. 

If you do have any issues in the future or need any further help please do pop back and we will do all we can to assist.