cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection

George27
Joining in

Can actually help me solve my issue on my account? I've been on the phone more than 5 hours within 2 days waiting and redialing only getting promises that it will be fixed and my Internet it's still down.

I've been transferred to all possible departments by customer services without even listening or trying to understand the issue..  e.g from technical support I got transferred to collection which transferred me back to technical support which transferred me home movers and they transferred me back to collection and then the calll got randomly disconnected..

How is this even possible ?!

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You asked how is it possible?

It's because Virginmedia is a totally disorganised and disfunctional company where staff are either unable or unwilling to deal with customers' problems.

You mentioned collections and moving. So is this a connection that has been deliberately cut off, rather that a technical fault?  The staff on here are not able to investigate contract issues. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.