cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection

stevenbrown
Joining in

My TV and Broadband were disconnected by Virgin, It has been established that it was an error on their part but no one seems to be able to reconnect it.

One operative did get the broadband working again which generated a new contract and price which isn't what I wanted.

Since then I have been offered new contracts which I have declined or been told it could be reconnected, but after waiting twice for a 48hour period to elapse the services are still not reconnected.

Can any one give me any advice please.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good evening. @stevenbrown 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I was very sorry to read about your services being disconnected and the subsequent generation of a new deal which you did not want. 

Normally when that happens, it's automated and we'd revert the account back to what it was pre-disconnection (however should be advising this to avoid any shocks).

I'd like to help further with this so I will send you a PM and we can discuss and sort it out.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good evening. @stevenbrown 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I was very sorry to read about your services being disconnected and the subsequent generation of a new deal which you did not want. 

Normally when that happens, it's automated and we'd revert the account back to what it was pre-disconnection (however should be advising this to avoid any shocks).

I'd like to help further with this so I will send you a PM and we can discuss and sort it out.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill