Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnection

Hi

mu broadband has been disconnected by virgin for no reason since Friday night. I have done all the tests and when logging into my virgin account it says “I’m not with virgin media anymore”

I have tried calling, texting, chatting, tweeting, everything. I cannot get to speak to anyone in virgin. 

I run an infection control business. Me and my team are working day and night to get products out to hospitals and people in need - I am not crying out for WiFi so I can sit on netflix, this is absolutely critical work that needs to be done for the greater wellbeing of everyone in this very tough period we are facing. 

please can someone contact me to get this resolved ASAP?

thank you

krish 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnection

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos