Disconnection of Broaadband

AlexandrovUK
Joining in
Not Good morning,
My 
Account [MOD EDIT: Removed]
Are reference 14

Why did you disconnected  me????

I NEVER NEVER NEVER ASKED YOU TO DISCONECT my account or brake my contract with Virgin Media? WHY BECAUSE OF MISTAKE of Virgin Media  I MUST HAVE TROUBLES?
I demand immediately  restore broadband /internet in my flat.
Look at below screeshot from my account.
I had contract with you until 06.12.2023 with good cost for me 34 pounds per month. But because of idiots mistake of your system or team I have to spend time now to restore my account, contract. 
I demand resore account and access  to broadband asap,  today. 
Screenshot_20230728_064654_My Virgin Media.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0000.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AlexandrovUK, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am really sorry to hear about what has happened here - this isn't the level of service we aim to provide at all. I can totally appreciate any frustration caused by this but as you can appreciate this is the first time our team over here have been made aware of the situation that is happening - we will absolutely do the best by you, so if you can give us the time to do that, it would be great 🙂 

I will send you over a private message so that I can get things rolling for you. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

You crashed me totaly. Instead to sort out the issue you sent the bill for 124.60 pounds.

This is money theft on your part. You are acting illegally. Change the bill immediately. According to the contract, I have to pay 34 pounds a month until December 2023.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @AlexandrovUK,

Sorry to see that this has happened, I would like to go about sorting this out with you in a quick private message which I will be sending to you shortly.

Joe