Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnected without my request!?

On the 16th June my account and services were disconnected because apparently I spoke to the 'moving home' dept on the 4th June to say I was moving out!

I spent 5 hours online chat with three different people, Scott, Aneesa and Liam who were insisting I did this. I was arguing that I did not!

I then called customer services and in the end spoke to a lady who was asking a manager about not charging me the £180 disconnection fee. 

I have been reconnected and account back online but my next DD on the 6th July shows the £180 still .

I am so upset how something like this can happen. And if I do not hear back befor the 6th July I will be cancelling the DD! Whatis annoying is that I  asked the woman for an email straight after our conversation to confirm what was said. Of course I have NO proof that she said the fee would be dropped!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnected without my request!?

if you cancel the DD you'll just ruin your credit rating if you do not pay.
You need tp pay the bill and open a complaint if you can't get it sorted with CS

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnected without my request!?

You're right, but this is why DDs are not an advantage sometimes for the customer. Companies can just take money and you have to waste time, effort and sanity to claim it back...

0 Kudos