Menu
Gul
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnect

I have been sick to my stomach by being on hold for 2 hours all the way from pakistan calling and wasting my money requesting to cancel my services because I'm out of home but you guys simply won't disconnect the service trying to keep customers my force this is pathetic really pathetic!!!my call dropped and when my builder who connected my phone to you who also wasted his 2 hours of work trying to call this crap customer service of yours said the ladys call has dropped why don't you DC her service the customer service man said I can't cancel it like wth!!!! I have provided my security info like 15 times and still no disconnection virgin media is that wants to keep people by force I am so disappointed with your service after 16 years of being with you finally what I get 2 hours of hold and nothing happens you guys just putting me on hold again and again disgusting!!!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnect

Thanks for the post Gul and welcome to our community.

Sadly we're unable to put through disconnectiongs over the forum but if you'd prefer not to call you can post written request of your 30 days notice to us on the address on the terms and conditions.

We're sorry to hear you're leaving us and we wish you the best of luck with your future provider.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos