Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disappointing Billing Issue

Hopefully somebody can help me with this or a Virgin Rep can assist as I’ve tried to leave a message and it won’t allow me to.

i signed up for a tv and broadband package in April. There were issues with install dates but installed fine, I was initially told there would be no install or activation fees to pay, yet my bill had this listed AND my refer a friend hadn’t been credited on either of the past 2 months bills.

It’s not been a great start to Virgin I have to say.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointing Billing Issue

Hi theclose7,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of this. Have you got documentation to support you shouldn't be charged for activation and also the refer a friend credit? If so, please let us know. If not and the credits are not on the system, there wouldn't be anything we could advise I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gareth who was part of your team sorted this a long time ago. I do spoke to somebody on the phone in relation to it too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you have the documentation regarding this please? I cannot see where you've spoke to Gareth, can you send me the link for this as I seem to have missed it? If it's got personal information on it, please send me it in a PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos