Menu
Raident10
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Direct number to complaints team

Hello all I hope you’re doing well,

I was wondering if anyone had a direct number to the complaints team? I’ve been trying to get a copy of my contract since I joined in September (as I never received it and this is a legal requirement for me to be able to see it). In my account, it says Virgin Media don’t have a copy of it - so I can’t view it online.

Ive contacted customer services multiple times who have tried to email it me multiple times (to the correct email which they have verified) and I’ve never received it (I’ve checked in every folder and I’m quite  technical, so I definitely never received it).

One person tried to send it via post a few months ago but I didn’t receive that either. I raised a complaint and sent an email to they tried to contact me (although my phone hasn’t said anyone tried to call and nothing went to voicemail either).

They have listed the resolution as “Education Given” and they said that the contract has been sent to me multiple times. I already advised them however when I raised my complaint that I’ve never received it, so I’m not happy with this resolution and I don’t think they’ve actually read everything properly.

Sorry if this sounds like rambling, I’m usually very chilled but starting to get a bit annoyed over just trying to get a legal document, which should be a straight forward process. 🙂

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct number to complaints team

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1- 1 - 4 - 4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Raident10
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you ever so much Mike. 🙂

Take care,

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Raident10 and thanks for posting on our Community Forum. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and can see you managed to speak to an agent since you last posted about the issue. Do let us know if you have anymore queries.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Raident10
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good evening Lisa I hope you’re well,

I still haven’t heard back from the agent that took my call.  Can you please see if there is an update for me?

Kind regards,

Joe

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raident10,

I have taken a look and I cannot see any update on the account. 

What I would advise is contacting into the teams by either calling in on 150/0345 454 1111 or texting in on +44753 305 1809

^Martin

0 Kudos