Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit

Hi I pay my bill once a month via Direct Debit from a bank account that a rarely use ..I usually have to go into the bank once a month to put money in yo my account to cover my Virgin bill..With what's going on at the moment I am unable to that so I want to change my Direct Debit to  my usual bank account to save me trips to the bank during the Pandmic ..My Question is if I change it online now..will it be ready for my bill that's due 27th June .I know I'm too late to change it for the May one..will this be done in time for June 27th if I change it now .thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Direct debit

you can change the DD details in your My virgin media account.

If you have online banking you should be able to transfer money between accounts as well

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou.. so doing it via My Virgin Media the change of  DD will still be done in time? Only asking as it never seems to get updated recently 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It should be done by then, just keep an eye on it to ensure it actually gets taken. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, this is unavailable for me. I select the change my direct debit button and then there is no option to change the direct debit details...

Please advise, or provide an email address in which I can send my new bank details.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning Andrew, 

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having some issues with changing your direct debit.

Can you please confirm if it's the date we take the payment you're trying to change or the details of the bank you want to change?

Let me know,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos