Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit confusion

Hello,

First virgin media direct debit is due to be took from the bank on the 23rd of this month.

Checked in online banking shows up as virgin mobile showing a direct debit is setup. We are on fibre only with the free mobile sim.

My wife when placed the order entered her bank details so we assume everything ready to go payment wise.

The confusion is when log into my virgin media account and show bill payment method it giving me the option to setup a direct debit when my bank is showing there is already one setup?????

What does it normally show as on a bank statement when payment is took by virgin media?

I am not sure what to do now.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit confusion

Virgin Mobile accounts are separate to the fixed services and when you have an Oomph bundle you will have two Direct Debits at least.

One is for the cable services and the included Oomph SIM, and the other would be for any out of allowance charges for your Oomph SIM.

If My Virgin Media isn't showing a Direct Debit then you may only have the out of allowance account Direct Debit set up
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit confusion

Direct debit is now setup for broadband account as well, everything is setup at my end with bank etc but virgin media have still bot took the monies when payment was due on the 23rd of this month.

Is there a lack of resources with back office due to virus outbreak delaying payments?

0 Kudos