cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit didn't go through on 1st due to no funds, want to pay now, but can't?

AntRWells
On our wavelength

Hi,

My DD was due on 1st of july, but I had a lack of funds. Have the money to pay right now, but when I click the "Make a payment" button it says I owe 0.0 and the next bill will be DD. But as I Say, that was 3 days ago, so I'm not sure how I Can pay this month's bill?

The my bill page shows I Still owe the amount it should be, but no way to pay this with my debit card online? There is a make a payment button next to the pervious month, but I already paid that?

I'd like to resolve this today, so I don't have my services restricted.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ant, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you've had some billing issues.

Is the direct debit still active? Because if so, the balance could be showing zero as we have taken the money.

Have you checked your bank statement to see if there is anything pending?

We cannot also take payments via this channel, sorry. However we do have an Automated Payment line on 0800 064 3777.

Please do keep us updated. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

I've checked my bank, and the dd went through on the 1st as normal, but was then cancelled out(repaid to me) immediately, because at the time I did not have enough funds in my account.

As said, I do now, but the make a payment feature says I do not owe anything, which can't be correct as it says it's self my current month's amount is still due.

I've missed DD twice before, and both those times I used the make a payment button, but this time I Can't see how. Is it because the DD will be tried again later? If not, will the make a payment feature work after a certain time?

Hey AntRWells, okay thank you for letting me know.

Since the 1st was only Friday and then we've had the weekend this is probably why its taking a little longer as the weekend is not classed as working day.

I would wait until tomorrow and I am sure the option would be there then.

Please do keep us updated. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?