Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit activation

I set up a new Big Bundle package with Virgin yesterday. All my details and Direct Debit information was handed over, yet in the evening I receive a call back from a Virgin employee saying they forgot to activate the Direct Debit.

I had to be hesitant about giving my bank details over the phone again, seeing as I'd already given them out that day and they're also available in My Account section... I'm very vigilant when it comes to scammers calling me and asking for details etc.

Was I right to do so? I said I'd call back today and sort it out, however now I can't seem to get through to anyone in the billing department.

If you ask me, this colleague of Virgin's, when setting up the account and creating a package was very forgetful and didn't leave me feeling reassured.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit activation

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos