cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Payment less than expected

BillBudd
Superfast

Hi,

My latest bill amount was correct, but the payment by direct debit was less than the bill amount.  Looking at "my Virgin Media" there is no explanation as to why. I have tried to call in and speak to an assistant but that seems impossible.

Could someone from VM reach out and check this for me please?

Any help grateful received.

Bill

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a mobile? If so that will be charged by O2 and your VM contract will drop by the amount of that Direct Debit 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI @BillBudd 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues you have had with billing. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a mobile? If so that will be charged by O2 and your VM contract will drop by the amount of that Direct Debit 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BillBudd.

Thanks for the private message today and solving your query. Should you need us in the future, please feel free to reach back out to us. 

Sabrina

Tudor,

Good idea but alas it is not that.  I've been paying my o2 bill for the last six months by separate DD.

Cheers anyway.

Bill

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.