Menu
Rod101
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Difficulties with Virgin Media Call Centres

Has anyone else been offered,an online upgrade, confirmed that offer via chat to a Virgin CSR, requested that upgrade, get a confrimation page of the offered contract period, receive standard form confirmation emails with contract details replaced with null or default marker offers instead of your actual offer details, then get sent a completely different contract period.to the one promised?

Has anyone else spent hours on chat to CSR's and on the phone to Virgin retentions, who ask for details to be emailed and repeatedly promise who to get back, but never get back?

Has anyone else found it difficult to make a formal complaint and then never received the email they promised and are supposed to send?

Has anyone else experienced such an omnishamble?

Has anyone else complained to Ofcom?

Has anyone else asked the Daily Mail's complaints troublshooter Tony Hetherington to try to resolve and publish the complaint?

has anyone else succesfully cancelled an upgrade during their 14 day cooling off period?

Has anyone else who has been with Virgin/NTL for over 30 years, and never bothered to consider alternative broadband, found that they should have moved years ago, as the alternative offers are amazing?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Difficulties with Virgin Media Call Centres

Hello Rod101

Thanks for your post 

I am just a bit confused if you are needing assistance or using this as an example

Can you please let me know either way, so I can do my best to help 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos