Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Different contract to the one i recieved instore

The email contract and the one sent via post is different to the one i recieved instore when i was signing up. I work long hours and dont have time to wait for 2 hours (my 2 previous phone calls were this long) via phone due to phone centres ect shutting down. Im not able to use the live web chat as it wont let me, im not sure why. There doesnt seem to be any sort of email service available for people to use, if there is could someone comment it for me. Finally, im unable to change the contract myself through the website as the services havent started yet so it doesnt give me any options to do so. I have a few extra questions to ask but they are irrelevant to this problem. I am unsure where to go from here, if anyone could help that would be great thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Different contract to the one i recieved instore

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum. Text in tomorrow after 8am.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Different contract to the one i recieved instore

Okay I will try that, thank you

0 Kudos