cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive Amazon voucher

Anna1996
Joining in

Hi 

I was bought virgin broadband on 03.08.22 and it was set up and turned on from October 2022 but so far I do not received any email with Amazon voucher. Can you please help me with this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anna1996 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your gift. Can I ask if you have followed the guidance on our website here and contacted the number and email provided? 

Hi Ash

I believe I've done everything like it should be. I've bought package minimum 100fibre for 18-month contract I provided email address and mobile phone they are correct as I received emails and calls (engineers from Virgin). It's already 120 days after activation. At the beginning I was thinking it's 120 from sign contract what was in place beginning of August. Activation was in end of October I believe 23rd so it's 152 days today.

Thanks 

Thank you for confirming for us @Anna1996  have you clicked the link provided in my previous post? There you will be taken to our help page that has a phone number and email you can speak to the teams on.

Have you emailed or called this number?