cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Saffron12
Joining in

I ordered a upgraded package said delivery date would be 8th but no email verification code or anything to say when it’s coming from yodel

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Saffron12 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced confusion regarding your delivery. Yodel should text you on the day of the delivery with a time slot for you, I would be happy to double check this delivery for you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Hello just wondering how I can order a new signal line without having to ring up 

Hi @Saffron12 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Signal line? Are you in need of a HDMI lead, or Ethernet cable to hardwire a TV box to the internet Hub, or a WiFi signal booster pod? 

Please let us know, but we can order it via the Community Forum in a private message.

Thanks.

Sabrina

The internet hub I think it’s the signal wire the long white one

Hi @Saffron12.

Thanks for getting back to us. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.