Menu
MrsEll
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Default but no idea what for!

I moved from my previous address in January 2020.

At that point I'd not been with Virgin (broadband or cable) for some time and my provider was Sky- although my daughter has a Virgin mobile phone which I pay for.

I've just checked my credit report out of curiosity and it says I have a loan with Virgin, opened in October 2019 and has defaulted every month since Jan 2021. I can only assume this is my daughters mobile? I pay this every month in full on time so I'm totally confused! Does anyone know who to contact as I don't know if this default is mobile or media or what on earth it is!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default but no idea what for!

The process to query perceived credit file inaccuracies is to write to or email the credit management team with as much info/detail as you can - they will investigate, arrange for any inaccuracies to be corrected and (presumably) explain what the correct entries relate to.

They're at Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ.

Or by email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MrsEll
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default but no idea what for!

That's really helpful - thank you so much!

0 Kudos