Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Decide against leaving

I had decided to leave Virgin as it was becoming too expensive now the discount period was finishing. They made me an offer which was a bit more expensive the Vodafone. But I have decided after looking at reports on Trust pilot about Vodafone that I should think about staying.

Unfortunately, with the Corona 17 problem its impossible to get through on the phone.

Any suggestions - my contract finishes 5 April. Or am I just better to let it go and use my mobile as an hot spot (the speed is Ok).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Decide against leaving

Morning

Please could you supply me with which services you have with us?

When did you give notice to leave us?

Then I can have a look into it for you.

Kind Regards

Zoe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Decide against leaving

The account number is [REMOVED]

Broadband 100Mbps

Telephone (standard landline)

Virgin were contacted on the 5 March to cancel - I have an email confirming cancellation on the 5 April.

I have tried several times on the phone - only to find myself waiting for up to 45 minutes and then found I was cut off without you answering - I really think you need to setup a call back procedure.

Regards

Dave

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos