Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Deceived by Virgin representative.

I called Virgin yesterday as I have joined the thousands at present due to COVID-19 now have no income coming into the household and struggling to pay the bills so I was wondering if Virgin were able to help in any way such as a reduction in the monthly payments.  I explained all of  this situation  to the Virgin operator and he gave me reduction of £5.00 a month however he omitted to tell me that he had also at the same time put me on another contract for another 18 months when my original contract was due to expire in May 20. I did tell him at the same time that I would need to see how things were placed in May as to whether I would be able to continue keeping Virgin, this would be dependent on how the country is going to be faring at that time. I only became aware that he had done this when checking my online account and was shocked to say the least especially in this current climate which is crippling the self-employed and other workers as well who have lost their jobs. I had to then contact them again and wait a further hour before having my call answered and this issue has still not been rectified.

The moral of this story is that Virgin in this time of crisis are robbing people. 

TAKE HEED AND BE CAREFUL IF YOU THINK THEY HAVE HELPED YOU BE WARNED THEY 

MAY HAVE MADE MATTERS WORSE FOR YOU AND MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD TO DO THIS BY FURTHER UP THE VIRGIN CHAIN - SO SHAME ON YOU VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE

CAPITALISING ON THE STATE OF THE NATION AT PRESENT AND THE NEED TO TRY TO STAY ON LINE.

0 Kudos