cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal offered by VM.

Speccs999
Joining in

Hello,

I received an email from virgin media in July, offering a deal similar to what I had previously for an 18 month period.  I accepted this offer and received confirmation email and documentation.  I had a call today offering me the same deal, when I explained that I had already agreed to this I was told that VM had cancelled the offer.  Meaning that I had been charged substantially more than what had been agreed.  I have had no contact from VM telling me that they were going to cancel the deal or any explanation as to why.

Please can someone help with this as I have been unable to get through on the helpline.

Regards

Wayne 

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Speccs999 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that your having issues with your package not being correct, I can certainly understand the frustration with this 😔

Usually we are unable to deal with package changes via the forum, however I'll be happy to take a look at your account to see what's going on.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can have a look.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Speccs999 😊 I'm glad to have been able to assist you with this.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

Following our previous messages, I have received my latest bill and additional charges have been added. See attached bill, this should be £64.

1000007749.png

Hi there @Speccs999 👋 Thanks for coming back to let me know.

Sorry that this is still showing as wrong. I've popped you over a PM to check this.

Regards

Nathan