cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadlock letter request confirmation

Chan6254
Joining in

Hi Admins, 

Please move this to a relevant group if required. 

After I have placed the home move transfer request, the installation date has been pushed further and further.
Initial installation date was given for 17th of April, it then changed to 2nd of May. I was fine with it.
It again changed to 12th of May. I was fine with this as well.
Now the new date is 3rd of July which I don't agree to.

The pre-install team has disconnected my call once I requested for Deadlock letter yesterday.
Today after a long wait I managed to speak to someone and according to the customer representative a request has been placed for Deadlock letter but I cannot guarantee in form a reference number or anything. I cannot take Customer representative word and they are not sure of an expected date of when this deadlock letter would arrive. Instead I need confirmation that a request has been placed. Please do the needful. It will be of immense help. 
Please can I have it. I have been very patient with this but it going out of control. I have been with Virgin media for 3 years now and I dont want to shift to a new provider. I need my TV services at the new address. I know the reason for the postponement of the installation but all I need is a deadlock letter. Thanks.

I will provide you my account details via message.

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chan6254 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you installation has been delayed and you are awaiting a deadlock letter for your complaint 

I can certainly look at our side to confirm if the deadlock has been request and if it has been accepted or if more investigation is needed by the escalation team handling your complaint. 

Deadlock letters are usually sent out with 48hours after being accepted, so if you requested deadlock yesterday, there might not be an update as such today, but we can take a look. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks Carley. I just replied in the private chat.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Chan6254 

Glad we were able to give some clarity and have a way forward for your complaint and delayed install. 

Please do keep me updated and if you have any further questions or concerns, pop back to us here on this thread and we'll be able to support you if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks Carley. I will get back to you.