Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Wall near street equiment

Riccop
Joining in

Street furniture 

outside 65/66 quarry hill road tonbridge Kent tn9 2pe 

IMG_0531.jpeg

 The retaining wall behind the box is collapsing and it all needs to be removed and foundation re done. I need to speak to someone about this and see if it is needed or can be removed

13 REPLIES 13

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Riccop 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue regarding this cabinet, can I just check, do you own the wall behind this cabinet? 

Hi yes I do share with my neighbour 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

This has been raised with the team to enquire as to if the cabinet is active, once they let us know we will provide you with an update.

Rob

Apologies for the delays, the team responsible for this have advised they can assist. They have advised there will a charge of £240 for a survey and detailed estimate and then , if you wish to proceed you will be required to pay the cost and they will arrange the works.

Rob

Yes, I own it

is this just a meaningless forum where no one ever contacts you re the issue. What address do I write to for complaints

Hi @Riccop thanks for your reply.

I am sorry you wish to make a complaint regarding this - we have provided you with the means to get things sorted here, can you please contact them advised and they will do their best to resolve things here? What is your complaint regarding?

Many thanks

Tom_W

@Riccop wrote:

Yes, I own it

is this just a meaningless forum where no one ever contacts you re the issue. What address do I write to for complaints

There are two replies from Rob?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Why does the cabinet need to be removed to repair the wall? Or are you wanting to remove the wall to open up your drive way?

If it is the latter, and you want the cabinet removing permanently, then the divworks email address above is the route that is usually cited on here for modifications of VM equipment.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Robert_P 

I don't see any request from the OP to remove the box, only a query as to whether it was still in use. More than likely it still is, but the OP should not need to pay out £240 to find out if it is.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks