Menu
Nessus
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Free Gift

Not sure if this is the best place bur here goes. On Wed 7th Exertis just delivered my third TV with a damaged screen. Anyone else having this problem. Virgins website is next to useless as there appears to be no way to communicate this to them at all. Perhaps I am missing something. Exertis promised to raise this with Virgin but no result so far. This whole thing has been going on for 2 weeks, one damaged TV after another. Am I the only one with this problem.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

0 Kudos
MrB999
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Free Gift

I understood Exertis are responsible for dealing with the free gift. I am not sure why they would direct you back to Virgin as it is for them to resolve?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The info below is from virgin-media-free-gifts

If there is problem with your gift, don’t worry. Just give call Exertis on 01282 858 484 within 48 hours of receiving your gift, and they’ll be happy to help.

If your gift is damaged or isn't the correct gift, Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send out your replacement gift.

If your gift develops a fault within 28 days of you receiving the delivery from UK Mail, then Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift, and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send you a new working replacement. If your gift develops a fault after this 28 day period, you’ll have to refer to the manufacturer’s warranty for the tablet, TV, sound bar or wireless speaker you’ve received. You’ll find this in the original packaging the gift came in.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nessus

As @newapollo

Has expertly advised it is Exertis you need to contact 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos