Menu
Doonhamer87
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Damage to Property

Hi

I am not a Virgin Media customer at all but have discovered Virgin Media have drilled through a wall in our garden, run cable through it, and abandoned the cable in our garden. The wall has been damaged in this process.

I raised a complaint yesterday on the phone and was advised an engineer would be out that day to resolve it. Nobody has turned up and I do doubt the engineer is able to repair the damaged wall.

I was advised on twitter to raise an issue here to move this forward. I am not sure if this is the correct section but there was no obvious alternative.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damage to Property

Hi Doonhamer87,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear that your property has been damaged .

Please can you send any pictures a brief description and your contact details to us and please put for the attention of project lightning.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Doonhamer87
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

It has been over a year and this has not yet been resolved. Emails to that address are not being dealt with. Can you please advise how to resolve this given the damage to our property and a cable stuck in our garden?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Doonhamer87

Have you not received any response to your complaint since?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Doonhamer87
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Travis

I can confirm there has been no response to any emails to that address.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Doonhamer87

I am so very sorry to understand that you have has some issues getting the help you need regarding your property damage. I have checked with the agent you chatted with and also our inbox and we have not received any email in relation to this sort of issue; I can only apologise. 

In order to assist you quicker, I'll pop you a Private Message so you can provide your address and contact information directly. If you wish, you can provide pictures on the main thread for us to pass to the Damage team directly. 

Please look out of a purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos