Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

DOES VIRGIN REALLY HAVE A COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT?

Seriously had enough of Virgin. Been a loyal customer (god knows why) for years.  We put in a complaint in September, received a complaint ID on the 1st Oct  COM104263026. 

Heard absolutely nothing since and spent four hours on the phone to customer services and no one answers.  Its beyond a joke now.  

Does a complaints department actually exist?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: DOES VIRGIN REALLY HAVE A COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT?

Why worry whether VM have a complaints department?  Two more weeks without an outcome (or with an offer/outcome you aren't 100% happy with) and you  can escalate to the arbitration scheme CISAS.  They're free to use, and independent.

Read the CISAS guidance carefully, there's a fair amount of it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Grice, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the experience which you have had in regards to the complaint, Can you confirm if this is regarding the issue with the landline? We can see that you were speaking privately with Paul and never responded to his last message. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We were not only without our Landline but also three days without internet. Customer Service kept telling us on each of those three days that an engineer was on their way.  We also told CS that we were vulnerable and Disabled and needed to be put on your Vulnerable list they didn't want to know and hung up on us We have been trying to get through to CS again but no one answers.    

I believed I had answered the pm sent, but for some reason it's not on here. I can it answer again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I do apologise. 

I'll pop you a message myself now and if you can just reply confirming the details I need then we can take it from there. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos