Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cut off

Hi. I’ve been unable to pay my bill due to medical reasons for a couple of months. I’m now in a position to pay this. Will I have to pay a reconnection charge ? Will I be auto reconnected? Will I be unable to use virgin any more ????? Thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cut off

if you account is still active and hasn't been disconnect you can pay the bills and the service should resume in 24 hours. But if its been to long the contract may have been canceled.
you'll need to contact VM if that is the case.

Did you let them know the reason the bills were not paid so it was noted on the your file.

If not it likely been down as a default

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I thought that but unable to speak to anyone so tried live chat at 9 am and still no reply 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I text the number given straight away yesterday yet still no response ? Is there any other avenues avallible ? Thank you

0 Kudos