Menu
jamieww
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer services are an absolute joke, Abysmal service & never complete issues.

I have only been a customer of virgin for a few months, I am deeply regretting joining.

I have a billing issue from my December 3rd 2020 bill that I have tried multiple times to resolve via chat, phone & a complaint.

I am still hitting my head off a brick wall!

I have been twice (after over 4hrs of going in circles) been cut off and placed back in a queue as it was the end of the advisers shift.

I have spent approx 30 hours trying to resolve!!!!!

The customer support is atrocious and keep changing their stance to suit, regardless of facts.

How does anyone stay with Virgin?

I am now going to try and cancel my contract, which is very likely going to take hours of trying.

I would advise ANYONE thinking of joining to not bother.

0 Kudos
Elgusto13
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services are an absolute joke, Abysmal service & never complete issues.

Just over one hour in the phone and i do have pruve of that waiting time ,the first call was ben from sale department no help very good in speaking over you very unprofessional

Second call ask to speak to somebody from canceltion than you are put on waiting queue for12 minutes after speaking to that person for over 30 minutes realised that she is not the cancellation department

Than i was again in the queue waiting for over 30minutes for them no answer

So i did give up in the end i will try again tomorrow

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services are an absolute joke, Abysmal service & never complete issues.

Hi jamieww, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had here. In regards to the billing issue can I ask if you could expand on what seems to b e the issues or if you've managed to speak with one of the team since? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos