Menu
Pppsss
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

Is it just me but is Virgin media customer service the worst of all companies constantly repeating yourself chasing your tail so stressful dealing with them

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer service

Hi Pppsss,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you feel this way, we are here to help , please can you expand on the issue you are trying to get resolved so we can try to help ?

Regards

Paul.

Pppsss
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Like I said it is very stressful contacting virgin media is it feels like you are repeating yourself and going round in circles also on two occasions they asked me for my password and when I given the letters they ask for they said it was wrong and and hire to say will you check again because it is right and they did and I was right. And also you added charges to my account when I wasn't informed and I had to complain to get a refund and that wasn't straightforward hope I don't have to contact you again because it is a very poor service. [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

We ask that you remove your personal details from the public community posts. 

Do you have anything you need help with at the moment?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Pppsss
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

No I'm just saying your customer service is very poor 💔

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

might be worth moving to a supplier with better and less stressful customer services.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Pppsss
Tuning in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Just customer service is poor.. not British people your talking to so they don't understand basics in communication.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Wondered how long it would take to get to the "anti foreigner" reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

If you feel that you need our help, please do let us know how we can assist you further @Pppsss

All our agents regardless of where they are located on the planet all speak English (some of them, Welsh is actually their 1st language!); they all have the same systems and training to assist you with your issues. 

I am sorry if you feel that we have fallen short of your expectations - it's never what we like to hear. At Virgin Media we pride ourselves on delivering not only the best products and services around but also a world class support mechanism to help our customers as and when they need us most and as a company who strives to offer every customer a great experience it's always disappointing to learn of instances where this hasn't been the case.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Pppsss
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I need some help with the order I placed on Wednesday and still nothing can you help

0 Kudos