cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service - help!!!

Gerston
Joining in

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with an actual person. I’m talking to bots, being sent links that don’t help me and I can’t get through to a human being regardless of what options I choose. 

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you can describe what sort of help you need, you might get some assistance from other forum users on here or the VM forum team. The VM forum team will usually reply to a topic within a few days and may be able to help if the issue falls within their scope.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gerston,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and sorry to hear that you've had some trouble getting in touch with our team! We're here to help now. 😊

Can you tell us what issue you're having and how we can help? 

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I have a number of ( minor) issues:

1. I can’t register for the Disney+ 6 months free ‘extra’ it keeps telling me there’s a problem.

2. I was told that my first bill would be £15. Now I’m told it will be £65. I can’t speak to anyone about this

3. I was told that Netflix came with my package - it wasn’t explained to me that it is the ‘standard’ package so when I switched over from Sky I had a message saying that my monthly subscription would rise

4. I keep getting asked for a ‘memorable word’ that I haven’t got - the link to reset ( in my case, create) the memorable word took me to my account details where there is the option to change/create (fair enough) except that I can’t create one because it says that I haven’t met all the criteria ( upper case letter/ symbol etc) even though I have - I have tried numerous configurations.

if someone could help with all of this I would be mightily grateful. 

FYI - not being able to speak to someone is extremely frustrating. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gerston,

Thanks for coming back and providing us with more information about your queries.

1. Is this Disney+ 6 month's free extra is through your O2 account? In this case, please contact our O2 team directly about this on 0344 809 0202 to get further assistance with this.

2. First month's bills are usually double as we bill a month in advance. Please take a look at our First Bill page for more information. You can also take a look at our Bill Explainer page to see what charges make up your bill. If these charges are still incorrect, I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

3. You can look at what's included in your package through your online account.

4. I'll be more than happy to assist with your memorable word and ensure that you understand all processes in regards to account access over Private Message.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs