Menu
Mfbham
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer service advisers not helping

Hi, I renewed my contract last month and 2 weeks later received a letter saying the price is increasing by £3.50 from March. I called customer services and was told as I’d just renewed my contract I would not have to pay the price increase. Today I received my next bill for March and I am being charged £3.50 extra! Again I called customer services where I was told I will not have to pay, I asked for confirmation via email which the adviser promised to send but did not and neither did she provide me with any proof I will not be charged extra next month. I feel the advisers are just saying this to get me off the phone and are not helping me in any way. Anybody else having issues with this price increase? Shouldn’t action be taken immediately to remove extra charges from my account which I can view on my bill? I’d really appreciate any help as I’m getting really fed up with calling only to receive no help or resolution to my problem. It takes me 50-60 mins just to get through to an adviser on the phone.

0 Kudos
fedup991
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service advisers not helping

I received an email telling me that my package price would be going up by over 80% when my existing contract ends on 22nd of February! It also stated that there would be a further increase of about £3 in March. The link on my virgin media for new package prices does not work. When I phoned Virgin I was on hold as expected for ages and at one point I was offered a price reduction of £3 per month for 6 months - this was an automated message without any input from me. When I finally got through the advisor told me he did not know what package/price I could have for a new package He promised to call me back the next day with this information. Several days have now passed and I am still waiting for the call

0 Kudos