Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer Services

Hi,

On the 18th of October i spoke to a person at VM and explained that i had lost my job and needed to reduce my costs including my broadband.

It was agreed that i would not be charged for my broadband until Jan 2020 and that no money would come out of my account until then as all i have is my unemployment benefit. Need to keep broadband to job search.

This morning VM took 48.25 from my account. I can not afford this.

I spoke to customer care (what a joke) and they were not helpful at all and said they would not help and that it was nothing to do with CARE. Seriously.

I am hoping you can do something to help as this is my food money for this week. Not a joke. We will literally have to go without food becuse of VM's inability to follow their own agreement.

Please note that i am also disabled and broadband is my main method of keeping in contact with the outside world.

Regards

Gary Mcilroy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Services

Really sorry to hear your situation, but unfortunately account-specific issues can't be dealt with on this forum and you will need to call in to resolve this.

You can try following the phone options for "thinking of leaving us" which should get you through to a more understanding agent, but there's no specific options that will avoid being answered abroad. If there was, I suspect they'd be swamped!

Good luck, and I hope you get this sorted.

0 Kudos