Menu
mblatchly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service

Virgin phoned me 2 days ago saying they would increase our broadband speed but only at the end of the conversation mentioned it would cost more money, this just after another increase in monthly payment! The sales person was very rude suggesting I didn't know what a good deal it was. I asked for a supervisor to phone back but no one has.

For the last 2 days I have tried to phone customer service on 150 but always engaged. Our contract is due for renewal this month and I suspect no one will talk to me as we would like to actually reduced our TV and phone packages! 

So Virgin will cold call to try and sell you more services at more cost but won't answer the phone. Covid is NOT a valid excuse Virgin. If you can employ sales staff to phone you can also employ more customer service staff! Look forward to a reason! 

Frustrated27
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service

So frustrating. I'm having similar problems with customer service.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mblatchly, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the package. The retentions team can be contacted on 0345 454 1111 options 1 , 3 and 5. You you contact our text messaging team on 07533 051 809 and they will be able to look in to the account for you. We are answering calls and texts as soon as we can. We area little busy at the moment Chris

0 Kudos
mblatchly
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Chris. I have, eventually, managed to get through and and have reduced various parts of our package. I do appreciate you are very busy due to Covid but it is clear Virgin continue to prioritise both new customers with deals that are priced well below what you existing customers pay and regular calls to existing customers to upgrade and buy more. Because your broadband customers benefit from the dedicated cables laid by the old Diamond Cable the quality of your broadband service is, generally, better than you competition but I think that makes Virgin complacent as your core customer base who live in Virgin connect cable areas are less likely to move. If only your customer service, rated by Which as one of the worst in the sector, could catch up! 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply and we are glad that this is not resolved we are busier than usual and will feed this back to the relevant area of the business. Please let us know if you need anything further ^Chris 

0 Kudos