Menu
LSW1927
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service Suggestion

I suggest VM saves itself some money and shuts down its call centre as it is utterly pointless. The CSAs (based in India) are good at asking the customer all the standard questions. I suspect they are trained by watching episodes of the IT Crowd as the favourite question seems to be “is it switched on?” They are also good at taking notes and promising call backs to customers in designated time frames. Sadly this is where the service ends. I didn’t receive any calls from VM, no engineer visit booked and no response to the complaint I logged with them. I wasn’t allowed to speak to a supervisor and on one occasion I was cut off. No mention was made of the compensation scheme. After 3 calls I gave up and posted on here - I had an engineer out less than 24 hours later! Why waste the customers’ time and money calling a CSC just to listen to a script with no redulting action??? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Suggestion

Hi @LSW1927,

Welcome back to our Community!

We're sorry to hear that you did not have a great interaction and experience while speaking to one of our call agents. Apologies that your call back did not go ahead as scheduled. Thank you for your feedback. We will be able to let our teams know about your experience and hopefully improve the customer service going forward.

On the other hand, we're glad to hear that you were able to have an engineer booked and, from what I can see on your other thread, your issue was resolved.

Please keep us updated and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shaunny
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Suggestion

Common theme this and your pathetic replies here in the forum just fall into line with the whole company ethos of don`t give a stuff about the customer and keep fleecing them.  Keep it up VM quality customer service as always.

0 Kudos