Menu
ericjoe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer Relations does not handle my question

I am not very happy with Virgin Media & majority of the customers have receive notice that the broadband service cost will be increased from March onwards.

As the default Virgin Media chat staff fail to answer my question & bargain about the price hike, I have been connected to Customer Relations team in chat since today morning. Yet, there is no answer from them. 

It would be nice if they can prepare a queue number telling the customers when someone will get back to them.

I could not turn on my computer 24/7 just to wait for Customer Relations team to get back to me.. So I have to ask them Virgin Media chat to connect me to that team.

That is not very helpful, not very friendly & the customer would be frustrated before Customer Relations team come to help.

Whole day waiting for a replyWhole day waiting for a reply

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Relations does not handle my question

Hi ericjoe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with contacting the team. 

If you wish to contact the Retention's team you can contact them either via calling in on 150/0345 454 1111 or texting in on +44753 305 1809

^Martin

0 Kudos
ericjoe
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Martin_N, is there anyone from the Customer Relations team available in this forum?

Reaching anyone from that team via phone call, chat or text messaging is like striking a lottery.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly we don't have access for that over the forum site. 

You would need to use the methods provided on my previous comment. 

^Martin

0 Kudos