Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Currys PC world voucher

Hi, 

I have set up a broadband with your company back in February, with the promise of receiving a £60 voucher to Currys/ PC World.

The broadband was set up directly with Virgin media and it was clearly stated to me that it would arrive after my first payment. 8 months in and I still have not received it. I have called up your customer service phone line 5 times now and they keep promising that the voucher will be sent to my email account, however it still hasn't. 

Best wishes, 

Wiktoria 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Currys PC world voucher

Good afternoon @wiktoria_n 

A very warm welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post, 

I am sorry to hear that you have not had any success with getting your voucher, this is normally an e-voucher that is sent directly to your email address, please can you check your junk mail, It should be from Edenred (email@codes.edenred.co.uk)

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Dear Zak_M,

Thank you for your quick answer. I have checked my spam/junk mail and nothing has been delivered.

Wiktoria

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @wiktoria_n 

I am just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about you, I am just seeking some assistance from another department. 

As soon as I get any more information I will reach out further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Dear Zak_M, 

Have you managed to find out anything? 

Wiktoria 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Can you confirm who you took the contract out though? 

Were did you sign up for the offer?

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I don’t really understand what you are asking? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi wiktoria_n,

Thank you for coming back to us, how did you take this package was it online via virgin media or was it through a 3rd party, ie curry's or Carphone warehouse?

Do you have email confirmation of the offer taken showing the vouchers as part of it?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there. Looks like we are having same problem. I sign in march for a "Big Bundle" that comes with  £125 Curry's gift card. Still trying to resolve this. I also been told that it will arrive with my first bill.. So as You can probably imagine bill was served with no delay but no sign of voucher. Why no other way around ? After contacting Virgin over the phone final words sounded "contact Curry's". Currys says "contact Virgin". Then lockdown begins, suddenly all live chats are disabled and when trying to speak with someone I end up texting with Bot that putted me on eternal waiting list. All this sounds like some scene from low budget comedy... I did not choose this bundle because of the Gift card attached to it but I think it would be nice addition since it is advertised. 

I signed at carphone warehouse but all my confirmation emails comes directly from Virgin. Non of them says about that voucher deal.

fortunately my lady snap a photo of the deal.

deal.PNG

Any chance that You could try to help me out as well on that matter ? 

With Black Friday deals around only my ladys wish list is longer than time I'm waiting for this voucher to be delivered. I could really use it now more than ever. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Kowal 

Although you receive the confirmation emails from Virginmedia the offer that you signed upto is through Carphone Warehouse and it is them that would need chasing.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos